Both Institutional and individual subscriptions are now available! See the Subscriptions page for more information.
Version 2.5 of the MedEdQR Virtual Patient Platform has been released. Considerable effort has been made to make this a “best in class” virtual patient case delivery platform and, to that end, here are some of the improvements included in the current release:
• Significant user interface improvements across the entire platform to ensure consistency and usability,
• Implementation of Quizzing (question and quiz libraries),
• Implementation of a quiz and quiz question Tagging system,
• Improvements in Tracking and Progressive Disclosure (also called Progressive Release),
• Significant improvements in Case Notes (formerly “My Notes”) and Group Notes,
• Implementation of Page Branching through the ability to add “jump-to” Buttons on a page,
• Implementation of an End of Case certification process,
• Ability to Archive Users (without losing their information if by chance they might be reinstated),
• Pinning of the main horizontal menus to the top of the page and a reorganization of those menus,
• Improvements in contextual directions and labels, such as tooltips,
• Improvements in search functions and search filtering, as well as the ability to sort columns where applicable,
• Fixes and improvements in the smart device app,
• Implementation of a voice/text alternative to QR-code scanning on the smart devices. Users will be able to “order” case content now with voice or text input as well as ordering content via the scanning of QR-codes. (see video for examples)
• Implementation of “Progress Meter” showing user progress through the case.
Examples of the new request content and expanded page content UI.